Launched 2016, by Duncan & Petra to try and make a small difference to a poor and isolated village.
This School building project was started to bring education to this poor and remote area of Kenya but it has turned in to much more…
• Funds raised (£10K so far) through donations from friends and family
• 4 Classrooms, admin block with staff rooms 3 offices and a library have been built so far.
• sponsorship program has 75 children sponsored by individuals, giving school fees and food.
• Health program for children run by Petra.
• Business investors start-up program run by Duncan (new businesses financed mentored and 10% of profits go to the school)
• Every single penny raised goes to the project no fees, expenses, travel, hotels we cover all our own costs.
Looking for Donors, collaborators, investors, people who want to get involved to help make this project a success.
Amount raised so far is £10,700 with a target of £30,000.